AFC Fylde Community Foundation are committed to providing a safe and positive environment for every person involved at any of our activities/ events.
Please see below to find out more information regarding any of our policies.
We take our responsibilities to safeguard every individual very seriously and strive to provide a first-class safeguarding service.
We are totally committed to:
• Creating a safer culture for all visitors, participants and staff
• Promoting systems to encourage the early reporting of safeguarding concerns
• Dealing with safeguarding issues and concerns proportionately and fairly
• Developing systems to prevent harm to children or adults at risk
If you have a concern about your own safety or the safety or welfare of a child or adult at risk who engage in any of our activities, you can speak to the following people;
• The person in charge of the activity who will refer on to the Safeguarding Officer
• Foundation Safeguarding Officer, Chris McNally. E - chris.mcnally@Afcfylde.co.uk
Please feel free to contact us at any time to discuss our policies and procedures.
Office Line - 01772 598856
Email - email@example.com