Just Join In
Free pan-disability football and multi-sports sessions.
Just Join In Activity Camp.
AFC Fylde Community Foundation are delighted to announce our first ever Just Join In Activity Camp running this October half-term.
Following on from the success of the Friday night sessions, the Foundation have opened up an initial four sessions, running for two different age brackets to attend accordingly.
Just Join In Activity Camp will offer a range of games, outdoor sports and activities to keep all children entertained throughout their attendance, the camp is open to all local children and young people living with a disability.
Please see below session times and age requirements.
- Wednesday 27th October - AM Session - For children aged 6-12 years.
- Wednesday 27th October - PM Session - For children aged 13-17 years.
- Friday 29th October - AM Session - For children aged 6-12 years.
- Friday 29th October - AM Session - For children aged 13-17 years.
Just Join In - Inclusion Session
Just Join In is a weekly programme, offering free pan-disability football and multi-skills for local children living with a disability.
The programme is open to 6 - 18 year old boys and girls and run's every Friday evening across the following session times.
- Friday 18:00 - 19:00 - 6 - 12 Years
- Friday 19:00 - 20:00 - 13 - 18 Years
Taking place at Fylde Sports and Education Centre, the sessions offer a wide range of activities and sports.
· Deliverd by qualified and experienced coaches
· Opportunity to represent AFC Fylde in local sporting competitions
· Volunteering opportunities on offer.
For more information.
For more information or to book your place, please contact Mick Whittle.
Tel - 01772 598856 Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fylde Sports and Education Centre, Mill Farm Sports Village,
Coronation Way, PR4 3JZ